Ephlux is hiring for SQA Automation Engineer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Replicate issues in the QA environment and communicate resolutions and workarounds to the development teams.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per-sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Review all requirements and create a test strategy for a project.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover scenarios for new feature work.
- Plan, schedule, and perform software tests.
- Communicate the results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Validate that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Clearly report the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in software quality assurance and testing roles emphasizing web applications, mobile applications, and end-to-end integration testing verification.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Required experience in writing and executing automated testing scripts.
- Understanding of non-functional testing and end-to-end systems integration testing.
- Ability to provide multiple paths of testing utilizing a risk-based approach.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title in the subject line (SAQ Automation)
Department: Quality Assurance
Project Location(s): Hybrid