JD Edwards Orchestrator Training
Our Orchestrator Training has helped a number of senior, mid-level and fresh JD Edwards consultants with rapidly gaining practical knowledge and hands on experience with Orchestrations.
• Access to the complete set of Training Videos – NO time constraints.
• Training Material – PDF formats of all the material discussed and shared during the training.
• Sample Source Code.
• Lab Exercises.
• Certified Completion Certificate – provided after course completion.
• Instruction to setting up your own Orchestrations.
Our original price for the AIS E-Learning Kit is $499, but for a limited time period, we’re offering the entire training in just a sum of $199.
Day 1 – Introduction to REST and JSONOrchestrator Introduction
Report Service Request
UDO object management
Calling orchestration from excel
Swift Orchestration mobile app
- Overview of REST
- Difference between SOAP and REST
- HTTP Methods
- HTTP Headers & Content-Type
- HTTP return codes
- JSON Objects & Attributes
- JSON Arrays
- Hands on Labs
- JD Edwards developers who wish to enhance their skill set and learn advance integration techniques with JD Edwards using AIS.
Qualifications (Must have)
- Proficient with JD Edwards architecture
- Must have 2 years of experiance in Techno-functional role
- Academic introduction for Java or Java Script
- Understand of JD Edwards BSSV Services
- Knowledge about REST & JSON based services
- 6 Days ( 1 hours per day )
- Note: Based on our experience so far training some busy JD Edwards consultants, we’ve felt a need to split up the training into more days so that the consultants can balance their customer projects with the training. This helps the consultants have enough time to balance their current engagements along with ample time to practice the lab exercises.
Ready to buy? You’ve locked in our best price
[Limited Time Offer]