Come join our Project Management team as a SCRUM Master to use your project management skills to help fundamentally transform remote care by making it predictive, connected and proactive. You will join a strong, collegial, friendly, and talented team of computer scientists, statisticians, and clinicians at our sister company PX Pulse.
We are looking for candidates with attitude, aptitude and agility that thrive in fast-paced collaborative environments. The ideal candidate will be a core member of the development team and will work closely with product management to deliver our solution to market.
- BS/MS in Computer Science from a reputable university.
- Should have extensive customer/product management experience.
- Should know how to manage product life-cycle of medium to large scale applications.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills and understanding.
- Understanding of User Experience & Interface Design tools.
- Knowledge of mobile app as well as business and healthcare applications.
- Should hold strong/expressive written and verbal communication
- Strong team management & soft skills
- Experience of working with US clients and market
- Proactive, positive and getting things done mind set in very fast pace working environment
- Flexible to respond to change & comfortable in getting out of comfort zone
- Should have hands on experience on Scrum Methodology, with expertise on Agile tools like Jira.
- Work Experience in similar field: 6-8 years desirable – others with strong interest or skills and lesser exposure are also encouraged to apply.
If transforming remote care at scale is something that appeals to you while working alongside some of the smartest brains, this position is for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or inquiries at careers @ephlux.com. Include “SCRUM Master” in the e-mail subject line.