Ephlux is a fast-growing technology company that is seeking a talented Junior Network Engineer to join our team. As a Junior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in the design, implementation, and maintenance of our company’s network infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for a quick learner who is passionate about technology and wants to grow their career in networking
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design and implementation of cloud-based network infrastructure solutions to support our software products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues related to the cloud-based and on-prem network infrastructure.
- Monitor cloud-based network performance to ensure optimal functionality.
- Assist in the management of cloud-based network security protocols and procedures.
- Work with the team to identify and recommend cloud-based network upgrades or enhancements.
- Document cloud-based network configurations and procedures.
- Have a basic understanding of web hosting, domain mapping, and DNS configuration.
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts and protocols.
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment.
- Familiarity with cloud-based network infrastructure, including experience with AWS or Azure.
- Basic knowledge of web hosting, domain mapping, and DNS configuration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your latest resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title in the subject line and explaining why you are the right fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Project Location(s): Hybrid