Are you interested in delivering quality solutions to clients?
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write / run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute pre written tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on a team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Computer Science / B.COM / EE or MBA degree
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or inquiries at email@example.com, Include “JD Edwards Trainee Consultant” in the e-mail subject line.
Department: JD Edwards Enterprise Consulting
Project Location(s): Remote