Full Stack Developer for Product Engineering team at Ephlux
Ephlux is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our best-in-class Product Engineering Team.
This is a full-time, remote, work-from-home opportunity and you will be working with some of the smartest product engineers on the planet.
Send your latest resume to email@example.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.
- Designing, coding, integrating and debugging applications
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices (e.g. source code control, code reviews etc.)
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement and usability.
- Interact with the Project Manager frequently and provide feedback on progress, alert him of risks and help the PM develop a strategy to mitigate these risks
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Seeing through a product from conception to finished module.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Candidates should have a BS degree.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Have a good understanding of API design patterns and security principles
- Familiarity with Redux will be an added advantage.