Customer Success Intern
Ephlux is looking for a customer success intern to help customers achieve their goals through optimum use of the product/resources; through duties including but not limited to:
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Regular Communication with customers to update and share project status.
- List & Record customer queries and support tickets, get them resolved with the intention to exceed client’s expectation.
- Ensure that all assigned accounts are engaged with meaningful communication that adds value to the Customer’s experience.
- Acts as the voice of the customer and Partner by learning to identify and share feedback, proactively around technical capabilities, showstoppers, and insights that relate to the customer with internal teams.
- Maintain and adapt processes to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully, receive value quickly and get a great first experience with Ephlux.
- Working as a part of our customer success team to ensure smooth onboarding of clients.
- Has fluent level proficiency in English Language.
- Thrives in a social role and gains energy from talking to customers
- Brings a self-starter attitude to work every day and isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Has exceptional communication skills and is collaborative between departments
- Enjoys versatility in their daily tasks and is willing to help drive changes throughout the company
- Is organized and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Success
Project Location(s): Remote