Azure DevOps Engineer for Product Engineering team at Ephlux
Ephlux is looking for multiple AzureDevOps Engineers specialized in Microsoft Azure & NodeJS to join our best-in-class Product Engineering Team.
This is a full-time, remote, work-from-home opportunity and you will be working with some of the smartest product engineers on the planet.
Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the job title in the subject line.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Develop a security and compliance plan
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- In addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities, you need to be adaptive and implement new technologies to make the process more efficient.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science / Software Engineering or relevant field
- 1-2 years of Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of NodeJS or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-204: Microsoft Azure developer
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or inquiries at email@example.com, Include “Azure DevOps Engineer” in the e-mail subject line.