- Do you plan to embark the digital transformation roadmap with your JD Edwards?
- Do you want to learn which integration options are best for your JD Edwards?
- Are you limited by the skill-set to kick-start your integration and digital transformation?
Fill the form below for the webinar recording:
Gartner says through 2018, 90 percent of organizations will lack a post-modern application integration strategy*.
JD Edwards post-modern application integration
For JD Edwards, the post-modern application integrations involves the right mix of on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid integration frameworks that can best capitalize on your existing JD Edwards investments while leveraging mobility, integration cloud, big-data, analytics, process orchestration, AI, Internet of Things, e-commerce, CRM and other SaaS business applications.
In the Webcast, you will learn:
- How JD Edwards post-modern application integration strategy looks like?
- What are the key components of a post-modern application integration architecture for JD Edwards?
- Where and when to utilize Business Services (BSSV), AIS and IoT Orchestrator in your integration architecture?