Oracle and Ephlux are getting together for an exclusive Industry 4.0 webinar on Digital Manufacturing for JD Edwards using Internet of Things.
- Do you plan to embark on your Industry 4.0 digital transformation initiative?
- Do you want to seamlessly integrate your manufacturing floor with your ERP?
- Would you like to connect, monitor and optimize your production from the edge to the ERP?
Fill the form below to register for the webinar:
Gartner says through 2018, 90 percent of organizations will lack a post-modern application integration strategy*.
JD Edwards post-modern application integration
The post-modern application integrations involve the right mix of on-prem, cloud-based or hybrid integration frameworks that can best capitalize on your existing JD Edwards Manufacturing and Shop Floor modules while leveraging mobility, integration cloud, big-data, analytics, process orchestration, AI and Internet of Things.
In the Webcast, you will learn:
- What are the key components of a post-modern application integration architecture for Digital Manufacturing?
- Where and when to utilize sensors, PLCs such as Allen Bradley, firmware, AIS/IoT Orchestrator and Business Services (BSSV) for your digital manufacturing solution architecture?
- End to End demo showing a seamless integration of sensors and PLCs on the edge integrated with IoT Orchestrator, Policy Automation and E1 Shop Floor applications for process monitoring and cost accounting