Using Depends On with Expression Builder
These Swift functionalities can be used in the Entry Forms, Orchestration Forms, Custom Entry Forms etc.
Lets have a look how we can use these functionalities!
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account & click on the Applications tab:
Scroll down the list & click the Application in which you want to use the above-mentioned feature. This will open up the App Designer:
Now Click either of the Entry Form, Orchestration Form or Custom Entry Form you had previously created.
Configuring the Depends On & Expression Builder feature
Click & edit the ‘Number Input’ Control in the toolbox which has the ‘Depends On’ functionality as well as the ‘Expression Builder’ .
- Select the ‘Quantity’ field from the ‘Depends On’ Dropdown to partially bind this ‘Extended Price’ field value to the ‘Quantity’ field.
- Click on to open up the Expression Builder.
- Select the ‘Quantity’ in the first field from the dropdown .
- Enter Price per Unit in the next field.
- You can even define a sophisticated expression instead of Price per unit to vary price according to different Quantity slab.
- Press Submit