Invoke JDE Orchestration via Action Button
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login into the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Import new View/Action Form
Click Import icon
to import a new View Form or you can click on an existing View Form.
Below we import a new Form
- Enter the name of the new Entry Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name
This will import the new View/Action Form based on the selected JD Edwards Form.
Add / Configure Actions on the View Form
Drag Drop Button on the View Form.
Configure Button Control
Click on Edit on the Button Control to configure it:
- Enter the Title for your Button to display
- Select JDE Orchestration from the Channels Dropdown
- Select any of the JDE Orchestration available in your instance.
- Select any of the Form Fields available in your View/Action form
- Map those Fields to different Orchestration inputs of your choice.
Press the Close Button and your JDE Orchestration Action Button is now ready to be used.