Create JDE Orchestration Find/Browse Form
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Select the Swift Application
Click the Application you want to create a new Orchestration Find/Browse Form for:
Create a new Orchestration Find/Browse Form
Scroll down to the JDE Orchestration Form section.
Click the create icon to create a new Orchestration Find/Browse Form
- Enter the name of the new Orchestration Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Orchestration from the drop-down. This contains all the JD Edwards Orchestration that you’ve in your JD Edwards instance.
- Click Submit
This will create a new Orchestration Find/Browse based on the selected JD Edwards Orchestration.
Orchestration Find/Browse Form Designer
Click on the newly created Orchestration Find/Browse Form title. This will open up the Find/Browse Form Designer.
The Designer consists of:
Select the Fields you want to show on the grid.
Search Criteria Designer
Select the Fields you want to add in the Search Box for this Form. There are other two options as well:
- Search Onload: Using this option one can control when to pull data from JDE, at the time form is loaded, or manually hitting the search button
- Close on Search: This would close the search bar after hitting the search button
Enter the number of records
Enter the name and Actions field in the Header Actions section. This functionality gives you a quick route to a particular form etc.
Map View Action Form
Map the Grid fields with the View/Action Form.
- Enter Action name and choose View action form from the side bar.
- Press Save
This section works the same way as View page mapper, except, now you can open a view/ Action form even without depending on a Find/Browse column field
Save the Settings and your Find/Browse Form is now ready to be used in the End User App.