Create Swift Dashboard
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login into the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Click the Application you want to create the new Dashboard for. This will open up the App Designer
Create New Dashboard
button to create a new Dashboard and type the name of your choice and press Submit.
Click on the newly created Dashboard Title to configure it.
Three different widgets are available for configuration to be shown in the end-user app.
1. KPI Widget: Its for JD Edwards related analytics
2. External Reports: Its for 3rd party related analytics data, like Power BI, Tableau etc
3. Custom Component: Its for adding your custom code-based widgets in the Swift Dashboard.
Drag and drop the KPI widget and press the configuration button
- Fill the Header and the Text Fields for Place-holder.
- Choose the widget color from the Color dropdown
- Enter JDE table name, Field, Cumulative value, Filter, Condition, Value.
- Select the Landing form.
- Press the Close button to save the settings
External Reports Widget
Drag and drop the External Reports widget and press the configuration button.
- Type the name, you want your 3rd party report widget be recognized with in the End-User Swift app, in the Header field.
- Copy and paste the Embed code provided by the 3rd party analytics software.
Drag and drop the Custom Component widget and press the configuration button.
- Enter the Title in the ‘Display Label’ field
- Check/Un check the Attributes (Visible, Next Line ) to customize how to render this component in the End-User app.
- Edit the code in the code-editor window. You can choose either ‘Class Component’ or ‘Functional Component’ from the dropdown.
- Press the Play button & your component gets published.
Log on to the End User App and you can see your created Widgets there.