Invoke External REST API Channel Via Action Button
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Import new View/Action Form
Below we give an example of adding the Button in the View/Action Form.
Click the Application you want to import the new View/Action Form for. This will open up the App Designer
Scroll down to View/Action Form section.
Click Import icon
to import a new View Form
- Enter the name of the new Entry Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name
This will import the new View Form based on the selected JD Edwards Form.
Click on the newly created form to open the View/Action Form designer.
Add / Configure Action Button on the View Form
Drag Drop Button on the View Form.
Click on Edit on the Button Control to configure it:
- Enter the Title for your Button.
- Select External REST API Channel from the Channels Dropdown.
- Select from the Collections Dropdown.
- Select Destination & Source field
- You can even add more fields
Press the Close Button and your Action Button for external REST API is now ready to be used.