Populate Dropdown & Tags Control based on JDE Orchestrations
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Dropdown & Tags Control
These Control Features are available in the Entry forms, Orchestration forms and Custom Entry forms.
Click the Application in which you want to use the above-mentioned features. This will open up the App Designer:
Now Click either of the Entry Form, Orchestration Form or Custom Entry Form you had previously created.
Populate Drop Down & Tags Controls based on JDE Orchestrations
Click on the Tags or Dropdown Field from the Toolbox & press Edit on the Control to configure it.
- Enter Display Label, Control ID
- Select a field from the ‘Depends on’ Dropdown
- Select JD Edwards Orchestration from the Channels Dropdown
- Select from the Orchestrations Drop down.
- You can use Orchestrations Filters to filter out relevant data.
- Select None in the Schedule Process Dropdown.
- Press Populate. This will load the relevant Fields with the corresponding values.