Populate Dropdown & Tags Control based on JDE Forms
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Applications Control Interface
These Control Features are available in the Entry forms, Orchestration forms, and Custom Entry forms.
Click the Application in which you want to use the above-mentioned features. This will open up the App Designer:
Dropdown & Tags Control
Now click either of the Entry Form, Orchestration Form, or Custom Entry Form you had previously created.
Populate Drop Down & Tags Controls based on JDE Forms
Click on the Tags or Dropdown Field from the Toolbox and press Edit on the Control to configure it.
- Enter Display Label, Control ID(Orchestration Field name in case of Orchestration Form)
- Select a field from the ‘Depends on’ Dropdown
- Select JD Edwards from the Channels Dropdown
- Select Form Service
- Enter Application Name, Form Name, Version, Field & Value to fetch data from the required JD Edwards form.
- Through the “search and validate” option, you can retrieve updated or validated data each time you enter data into the forms. Also, by selecting the “Distinct” option, you can retrieve only singular data from tags.
- Add Search Fields from the Search Criteria.
- In the ‘Value’ field, type ‘@’ to select from the list of Global variables, session variables, Form fields & Grid fields.
- Type the Search control ID & press the ‘Apply Search Criteria’ button.
- Select None in the Schedule Process Dropdown.
- Press Populate. This will load the relevant Fields with the corresponding values.