Populate Dropdown & Tags Control based on JDE Forms
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Dropdown & Tags Control
These Control Features are available in the Entry forms, Orchestration forms and Custom Entry forms.
Click the Application in which you want to use the above-mentioned features. This will open up the App Designer:
Now Click either of the Entry Form, Orchestration Form or Custom Entry Form you had previously created.
Populate Drop Down & Tags Controls based on JDE Forms
Click on the Tags or Dropdown Field from the Toolbox & press Edit on the Control to configure it.
- Enter Display Label, Control ID( Orchestration Field name incase of Orchestration Form)
- Select a field from the ‘Depends on’ Dropdown
- Select JD Edwards from the Channels Dropdown
- Select Form Service
- Enter Application Name, Form Name, Version, Field & Value to fetch data from the required JD Edwards form.
- Add Search Fields from the Search Criteria.
- In the ‘Value’ field, type ‘@’ to select from the list of Global variables, session variables, Form fields & Grid fields.
- Type the Search control ID & press the ‘Apply Search Criteria’ button.
- Select None in the Schedule Process Dropdown.
- Press Populate. This will load the relevant Fields with the corresponding values.