Populate Dropdown & Tags Control based on JDE Tables
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Dropdown & Tags Control
These Control Features are available in the Entry forms, Orchestration forms and Custom Entry forms.
Click the Application in which you want to use the above-mentioned features. This will open up the App Designer:
Now Click either of the Entry Form, Orchestration Form, View Action Form or Custom Entry Form you had previously created.
Populate Drop Down & Tags Controls based on JDE Tables
Click on the Tags or Dropdown Field from the Toolbox & press Edit on the Control to configure it.
- Enter Display Label, Control ID
- Select a field from the ‘Depends on’ Dropdown
- Select JD Edwards from the Channels Dropdown
- Select Table Query
- Select the required JD Edwards table from the Tables Dropdown
- You can use Filters to filter out relevant data from the Table you selected. Select a relevant table field from the dropdown.
- Select from a required comparison operator
- In the ‘access variable’ field, type ‘@’ to select from the list of Global variables, session variables, Form fields & Grid fields.
- Select from the ‘Field’ and ‘Value’ dropdown.
- Select ‘None’ in the Schedule Process Dropdown.
- Press ‘Populate’. This will load the relevant Table Columns with the corresponding values.