Using JDE Release 22, Swift (Low Code / No Code) and Orchestrator to automate, mobilize and optimize your business.
Join Ephlux, Oracle and Plano Synergy as we speak with JD Edwards mobility innovation leaders to discuss how to:
- Use the power and simplicity of low code, no code app automation of Swift with AIS, Orchestrator and Release 22
- Leverage the automation, optimization and transformation of JD Edwards Release 22 and Orchestrator
- Eliminate manual tasks, increase customer experience and agility and take advantage of the combination of this amazing digital toolset.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Overview of JD Edwards Release 22
- Demo of how Swift lets the business analysts create mobile, tablet, scanner and web apps fully integrated with JD Edwards modules and orchestrations.
- Customer Case Study: How Plano Synergy is making use of Swift with JD Edwards Orchestrator
- How to get started with Swift
Get Started with Swift
Sign up for Swift Start and get a fully functional Swift instance, pre-integrated with a JD Edwards demo instance. You can explore the pre-built apps available on Swift App Store, customize them or create your own from scratch and share them with your peers.
Join Swift Online Training
Join us for the Online Training and learn to design, build, deploy and launch mobile and web apps in a matter of minutes, and how they are automatically integrated with JDE applications, orchestrations and databases without the need to write a single line of code.
Get Swift Certification
Swift Certified Consultants are responsible for designing, developing, launching, extending and managing Swift applications. Join some of the most innovative and reputed JDE professionals in the industry by getting your Swift functional or admin certifications.