Create / Import new View Form
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Import new View Form
Click the Application you want to import the new View/Action Form for. This will open up the App Designer.
Click Import icon
to import a new View Form.
- Enter the name of the new Entry Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name
This will import the new View Form based on the selected JD Edwards Form. Click on the title of the newly imported form.
Remove fields that you don’t want and group them under different Headings and use Line Breaks to format it better:
Add / Configure Actions on the View Form
Drag Drop Button on the View Form.
Configure Button Control
Click on Edit on the Button Control to configure it:
- Enter the Button Title in Text to display
- Select a channel (such as JD Edwards) from the Channels dropdown
- Select the JD Edwards Application name, Form Name, Version and Actions from their respective dropdowns.