Create / Import new Entry Form
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login in to the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Import new Entry Form
Click the Application you want to create/ import the new Entry Form for. This will open up the App Designer:
Click Import icon
to import a new Entry Form.
- Enter the name of the new Entry Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name.
- Enter the Save Action ID (this is the control ID of the Search button on this underlying JD Edwards form)
This will import the new Entry Form based on the selected JD Edwards Form.
Remove fields that you don’t want and group them under different Headings and use Line Breaks to format it better:
Click on Edit on the Control to configure it. For a drop-down, tag, multiple-choice and check-boxes you can select either the JDE Table Fields or JDE Form Fields to populate them as follows: