Create Find/Browse Form
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login into the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Click the Application tab from the side bar.
Click the particular application you want to create the new Find/Browse Form for. This will open up the App Designer:
button to create a new Find/Browse Form.
You can either opt for the Form Service or the Data Service to be rendered in the End-User app.
Incase of the Form Service:
- Enter the name of the new Find/Browse Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name
- Enter the Search Action ID (this is the control ID of the Search button on this underlying JD Edwards form)
Incase of the Data Service:
- Select either of the Tables or Business Views
- Choose the option from the Drop Down.
Find/Browse Form Designer
The Find/Browse Form Designer consists of:
Search Criteria Designer
Select the Fields you want to add in the Search Box for this Find/Browse Form:
Select the Cache settings.
Select the Fields you want to show on the grid.
Card View Mapper
Select the color and type of font you want to customize your fields with in the Card view page of the end-user app
View Page Mapper
Map the Grid fields with the View/Action Form.
Save the Settings and your Find/Browse Form is now ready to be used in the End User App.