Create Find/Browse Form
Login to Swift App Design Studio
Login into the App Design Studio using your Swift admin account:
Click the Application you want to create the new Find/Browse Form for. This will open up the App Designer:
button to create a new Find/Browse Form.
You can either opt for the Form Service or the Data Service to be rendered in the End-User app.
Incase of the Form Service:
- Enter the name of the new Find/Browse Form.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Application.
- Select the Application Version.
- Select the underlying JD Edwards Form Name
- Enter the Search Action ID (this is the control ID of the Search button on this underlying JD Edwards form)
Incase of the Data Service:
- Select either of the Tables or Business Views
- Choose the option from the Drop Down.
Find/Browse Form Designer
The Find/Browse Form Designer consists of:
Search Criteria Designer
Select the Fields you want to add in the Search Box for this Find/Browse Form:
Select the Cache settings.
Select the Fields you want to show on the grid.
View Page Mapper
Map the Grid fields with the View/Action Form.
Save the Settings and your Find/Browse Form is now ready to be used in the End User App.