Webinar: Digital Manufacturing for JD Edwards using Internet of Things
NetSuite Customer Experience and Internet of Things
Ephlux at Collaborate 2017
Monad and Ephlux presented at Oracle Modern Business Experience for “Internet of Things reshaping many disciplines” in LondonPosted by Hiba Latifee | Blog, Podcasts | No Comments
Monad and Ephlux presented at Oracle Modern Business Experience for “Internet of Things reshaping many disciplines” in London
Open Round Table: JD Edwards Integration & Digital Transformation
Digital Field Service for JD Edwards with IoT Orchestrator
Oracle’s Engagement Cloud – Expanding market coverage for small-scale service management?
Ephlux and Oracle present “Internet of Things (IoT) enabling 3rd Generation Field Service”
Ephlux presented at Oracle OpenWorld on the panel discussion for “Internet of Things in Real Life: Customer Experiences”Posted by admin | Blog | No Comments
Ephlux presented at Oracle OpenWorld on the panel discussion for “Internet of Things in Real Life: Customer Experiences”
Webinar: Ephlux is raising capital and now you can be a partner in Ephlux growth
- One of the 2 Oracle partners who presented at IoT Customer Advisory Board.
- Preferred partner globally with end-to-end integrated solution of IoT Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud, Policy Automation and JD Edwards.
- Conducting a joint go-to-market with Oracle in the US, Canada, UK, Nordic, Turkey, Saudia and ASEAN markets.
- Partner of choice for JD Edwards and Oracle CX Cloud integration esp. Service Cloud & Field Service Cloud.
- Enabled 150+ Oracle’s sales reps globally on its integrated solution.
- Been Invited to Oracle HQ and Oracle Boston offices to enable 90 Oracle Service Cloud reps on IoT solutions.
- Worked directly with Oracle IoT Cloud and Oracle Service Cloud product management teams to build, deploy and commercialize its IP at first customer.
- Presented at 2 key panel discussions at OpenWorld on integrating IoT with Service Cloud and enterprise apps.
- Wed – Oct 5th, 2016 - 9 am pacific
- Not available at this time? Register anyways - you’ll get the recorded session for the webinar sent over to you to watch at your own time.
Investment best suited for:
- Private Equity Investors with sound understanding of enterprise technologies.
- Enterprise IoT Capital Funds looking to invest in an early-stage but high growth potential company.
- High Worth Industry Veterans with sound experience working with global enterprise vendors.
- Existing Oracle Partners looking for some strategic equity.
Register for a pre-approval here:
Ephlux invited by Oracle to its Burlington office to enable Service Cloud OD teams on its Internet of Things solutionPosted by admin | Blog, Uncategorized | No Comments
Ephlux invited by Oracle to its Burlington office to enable Service Cloud OD teams on its Internet of Things solution
Webinar: Integrate Oracle IoT Cloud Service with JD Edwards E1 Applications using IoT Orchestrator
Webinar: Customer Self Servicing through integration of Oracle Service Cloud with Oracle Policy AutomationPosted by Hiba Latifee | Blog, Podcasts | No Comments
Webinar: Customer Self Servicing through integration of Oracle Service Cloud with Oracle Policy Automation
Ephlux and Oracle US sign an agreement for IoT Cloud Early Access Program
CX Global Hangout – Modern Service Experience for Consumer Retail & Appliances
Can Samsung and Oracle be in bed with IoT and Service Cloud?
Webinar: Oracle Service Cloud for Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances | Thurs, Nov 19th (11 am pacific)Posted by admin | Blog, Podcasts | No Comments
Webinar: Oracle Service Cloud for Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances – Nov 19th – 11 am pacific
Webinar: Integrating JD Edwards E1 using Business Services (BSSV) – Oct 27th – 11 am pacific
If you have plans for implementing IoT at your JD Edwards E1 shop, there’s a very interesting announcement from Oracle. “JD Edwards E1 IoT Orchestrator“ has been launched.
How CX brings value to your customers & the bottom line?
Integrating Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Let’s zoom in on the options available for integrating E-Business Suite with Oracle Service Cloud
The other day James was complaining about poor connectivity to his friends, and his friends seemed to experience the same problem. But what was remarkable about the whole discussion was that everyone facing the connectivity issue was more apprehensive about the call they made to the company to complain.
The retail sector is at the top of the ladder of Customer Experience, but is that really good news? Because we’ve always heard that the only way after the top is going down. I’d say – let’s stop believing the old-school, and instead of going down with those words, let’s add another rung to our ladder, and step up!
CX is essentially a complete set – with subsets of UX and Customer Service. Other sets that need to merge as well are the customer-centricity and employee-centricity to get the best results. Now, CX covers the customer’s perceived experience from beginning to end, at all touch points within a company. UX deals mainly with digital touch points, such as web and mobile user interface, and is a subset of CX.
Retailers need a customer experience platform that provides a single view of the consumer and delivers personalized cross-channel engagement. The Oracle CX Cloud solutions connect every engagement with the brand and deliver a consistent, personalized and interactive experience across all touch points.
It’s amazing how the color of a dress has created such spindles that weave tweets, likes, shares, Instagrams, Pinterests, videos, theories, philosophies, tech talk, scientific fizz and even psychological sessions. I know that you’re amongst those that don’t give a dime about the issue, and yet you’re here to read more on it. So here’s my take on it. But I’ll get to it in a while.
Retailers happen to be the fastest advancing vertical – in terms of seeking to provide (and in many a cases, already on to it) the exceptional customer experience to their customers. They have chalked out plans and strategized to map the customer journeys as and when they happen (runtime and analytics) and also by the general behavior of the various demographics (type, history, preferences, behavior and analytics)
Everyone out there is talking about knowing your customer and engaging with them. So, when a customer of mine said she has always loved the products in my shop, I decided to take a plunge in the Customer Experience Ocean and have a little chat with her.